Members

Thursday, January 20, 2011

GET BUFF LIKE ME !!! 3 SIMPLE STEPS !
BY:KALI MUSCLE

Creating a sculpted, muscular body was one of the best decisions I ever made. It all began when I saw a photo of myself next to some of my buddies; I couldn't believe how great they looked and how scrawny I looked in comparison. Standing at around 5 foot 11 inches I only weighed 100 pounds.
Looking back, I can't believe I was ever so skinny.
I decided then and there, that no matter what it took- I was going to become one of those buff guys. I was going to get buff. Someone that guys want to look like and girls want to be with.
Over the next 12 months, I packed on over 55 pounds (25kg) of lean, beautiful muscle. Now I am the go to guy for all my friends for advice on how to get buff.

I always tell them the same things:

1. If you want to get big, then you have eat big. If you are as skinny as I was and you want to get buff, then you have to understand right now that a lot of your results are going to simply come down to what you eat. You can train as hard as you like in the gym, but you are not going to get that chiselled, jacked look unless you eat 3,500 + calories of good foods each day. It's as simple as that. Eat lots of  rice, potatoes, tuna, chicken, bread, peanut butter & jelly, steaks, protein & weight gain shakes. Aiming for over 6-7 meals per day. My progress, energy and strength skyrocketed when I started to eat right.

2. Get a proper workout routine and stick to it. I saw so many guys at the gym doing the same exercises or not making much progress. Whilst I kept adding extra weight and looking better each time I entered the gym. This was because most guys never get a proper workout routine organized, or they keep switching their routines before they see any progress. It's very disappointing to look back over a year's worth of training and see only a couple of pounds difference.

3. When you get to the gym- make it count. Avoid all distractions- talking to friends, huge water breaks etc and get focused on your goals. You are in the gym for one reason only- that is to get buff really quickly! There is plenty of time to socialize before and after a workout, but when you are in the zone, really make it count. Always aim to do better than your last workout. Pushing yourself to the limit in every exercise and set.
OK, if you follow that advice you will be able to pack on the muscle in no time and change your body from pathetic to amazing.
It's now time to make a decision. Everyone always talks about how they want to get buff and look great but very few people actually do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment