Members

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Diet Secrets !!!!
When asked if Jennifer Lopez works out everyday to keep that body in such great shape, Jennifer said, "No. I have a trainer in LA, and then recently I have started taking yoga classes. When I was younger, I was into hard physical exercise, but now what's more important to me is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit. I still do weights and cardio, but I try to take a soft, feminine approach. I'm definitely not fanatical. Basically, I'm just like anybody else, in that you have the body type you have, and you know what you have to do to get in top form, and you know how you are when you kind of slack off. I'm only human, and sometimes I feel like working out, and sometimes I don't, and sometimes I feel great about myself, and sometimes I think, "Oh God, I have work to do". It's just normal women's stuff. "

Jennifer also watches what she eats and adheres to a strict diet. J-Lo said, "I try to watch what I eat. I know what's good for me, and I know what's bad for me, and I try to stay away from the bad things, but like anybody I indulge once in a while. If I'm trying to lose weight, I just cut carbohydrates from my diet."

Regarding her diet, Jennifer also says, "I don't have anything banned from my diet and I’m not one of the health freaks who believe in not eating any sugar or leaving dairy products out. There are a number of weird diets out there but I don’t follow them. I eat almost everything, only in moderation. Maybe I’m lucky; when I overeat I just get seriously sick, the next day is absolutely ruined, and with my busy schedule I just can’t afford it. Apart from the fact that it’s not really pleasant to feel sick because you stuffed yourself the day before, I never went on a diet. I always lived quite healthy without a special diet and it seems enough for me.

I believe in having a really well-balanced diet, a little bit of everything, and I think if you’re fit and healthy, your body will let you know what it needs. It’s just that a lot of people have forgotten how to listen to it."
Jennifer makes sure to draw one very strict line. She says, "I don’t drink, never, and I don’t smoke and don’t do drugs," she stresses. "I never started drinking or smoking. When I was little, my mother drummed it into me how bad it is for you and it stuck somehow. My little sister also doesn’t drink or smoke. Everybody knows smoking is bad for you, and drinking [is bad] as well. I don’t need to drink to have a good time."

J-Lo makes sure to relax and spend some quality time getting rejuvenated. She said, "I love spa treatments, massage and facials, though they're not something I get to do all the time. I also love to dance, to sleep, to do nothing, to be in the sun. I adore Miami - as soon as I get off the plane, my blood pressure instantly goes down, and I get into a whole different mood."

No comments:

Post a Comment